Hello,This is me!

Anggun W. Ningrum

Motherhood life too short, world too wide

October 5, 2016

The Wizarding of Harry Potter World at Universal Studio Osaka


Finally my dream come true!!! Finally I'm in here!! That's my first feeling when entering the Universal Studio Japan in Osaka. Actually this is not my first time visited Universal Studio, have been visited in Singapore before. But USJ was very special! Because Harry Potter World in here.

welcome to USJ




I'm a big fans of Harry Potter, I spent my junior high school and senior high school life with Harry Potter's story. So, visited Harry Potter wizarding world truely and really really my big dream!!! When I heard Harry Potter world open at Universal Studio Orlando in USA I really want go there, but going to US little bit hard right? Heheheh. Than I read Harry Potter World also open in universal studio Osaka in Japan, I though that my chance.

After work hard and save money harder, thanks God finally I'm here. In Hogwarts world, life as a wizard for one day! Totally excited and happy over loaded.

A photo posted by Anggun Andintya Widyaningrum (@anggunwidyaningrum) on

Admission fee to enterin USJ little bit expansive, but Who cares? I'm waiting this day for half of my life. Hahahahah. Same like other Universal Studio, many thematic area in in here, but I'm only interested with one, "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter". On my way to Harry Potter Land, I feel like already in Hogwarts, many people wearing cloak witch like Grifindor, Revaclaw, Hallpupaff and Slytherin. Ooooo this amazing!

Before entered the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, we must choice the time, maybe for reduce the Que. I choice enter at 12 pm. To killing the time, me and hubby go to Kids land, bring our baby play. USJ really amazing, fantastic and cool theme park, my little baby so happy running everywhere, and so do I.







at 12 pm, we back toenter  harry potter world, and the magic music play teng neng neng neng neng deng de deng, wooooowwwww  my heart beating, feel like in hogwarts, the pinus tree in the jugle, the Weasley car,the train,  no no no I can't explain more detail, but the place is really Hogwart's duplicate. 











Than....................... there is Hogwarts gate and the castle!!!!!!!! Welcome to the all wizard! First we will welcomed by Hogsmade Village, we can spot Honeydukes shop, Olivanders, zanko's,  flinch emporium and also The Three Broomstick, you know this is really famous bar where the wizard drink butterbear, oh oh feel like live at Hogsmade.


When satisfied taking much picture and drunk a big glss of butterbaer, I tried some attraction in here, like Hogwarts castle walk and harry potter and the Forbidden journey in 4K3D. Base on me, I highly recommended to try the harry potter and the forbidden journey. That's really amazing attraction for potter head, it will lead you experiance and travel through the massive castle gates, enter Hogwarts school, explore dumbledore office, Griffindor common room and the defance Against the dark Arts class, overall that's really unforgettable journey.

Every following service like rest rooms and restaurant in The wizarding world of harry potter are seems to hogwarts, especially the ret room, you can hear the voice of Maryltin "Merana" hihih. After play at Forbidden journey, we dining at The Broomstick and surprised with the porsion, very big :D





Overall, the wizarding world of Harry potter same like in my imagination. The area of Hogwarts Castle, the Hogsmeade where wizards reside and also many shops and restaurants. Also I can enjoy and heard the choir of Hogwarts and there is also attractions  from four of Hogwarts house : Griffindor, slytherin, Hufflepiff and Reveclaw.









But, the important part is, I can enjoy the whole time with my lovely familiy. See my boy run everywhere, laugh and scream together. It was perfect day to spend our last day in Japan.


When the sun has set, there is a time when we must leave Universal studio Japan, also the Harry Potter World. In our last night in Osaka, shopping a gift is a must. Out from USJ 6,30 pm we head to Dotonbori,one of Osaka's popular tourist destination for shopping, eating, and entertainment . Located around namba stations, at the night Dotonburi area turn into sea of human. If you want buy Kitkat greentea, and other japan foods, you cad find it easily in here.




She is a moody travel blogger and part time travel planner. She travel to lived. Believe she could so she did

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ARCHIEVE

2017


VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 2
VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 1
PART 1 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips
PART 2 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips | End
Travel Review ; Alilas Villa Uluwatu, where you can Listen the music of Ocean
Gathering Beauty Influence X MAKE OVER Indonesia
Travelling to South Korea on Day 4 ; N Seoul Tower, Must Visit When in Seoul
Travelling to Korea on Day 4 ; Autumn Vibes at Yeoido and Visiting Indonesian Embassy
Family Vacay to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park!
Happy Family Vacation at Gili Trawangan, Lombok
Postcard From Tropical Paradise Gili Trawangan
HALAL RASTAURANT IN VIETNAM - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI HO CHI MINH CITY
Korea day 3 : Afternoon Stroll at Gangnam
Travelling to Korea on Third Day ; Postcard from Ewha Woman University
Traveling to Korea on Day 2 : Experience Hanbok and Cherry Blossoms
Traveling to Korea on Day 1 : Hello from Seoul and Second Experienced
TRAVEL REVIEW : Jungle Fish Ubud, welcome to Jungle Club.
7 Cafe Restaurant Keren dan Instragramble di Bali
VIETNAM DAY 3 : ADMIRE THE BEAUTIFUL OF HALONG BAY AND FAREWELL TIME
VIETNAM DAY 2 ; LET'S GO TO HALONG BAY
WHAT TO DO IN HANOI
MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT VIETNAM, WHY YOU GUYS MUST VISIT THIS COUNTRY
SWEET PEACH HOUSE : GORGEOUS, LOVELY AND UNIQUE LODGING IN LOMBOK
LA LAGUNA. NEW HYPE PLACE FOR WAITING SUNSET IN CANGGU
HALAL RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI SINGAPORE
LOMBOK TRAVEL GUIDE ; THREE BEACH YOU MUST VISIT WHILE IN LOMBOK
BALI TRAVEL GUIDE ; HIDDEN MARIGOLD FIELDS IN KARANGASEM, SUCH A PARADISE!