Hello,This is me!

Anggun W. Ningrum

Motherhood life too short, world too wide

September 5, 2016

My Kyoto Story Day 2 ; Lost On Geisha Dstrict


Hi from Gion from my sweet family!

This morning, I was woke up very late. No one of us woke up early morning like usually. Me, actually I feel like never gonna leave this bed, feel so tired, very sleepy and feel so lazy. Maybe on next trip, if will  have more than 10 days, I must make empty schedule for one day.

Today is my Eight day in Japan, or  my second day in Kyoto. Everyone got tired and also me, but my sprit to exploring Kyoto more than anything! So I woke up, packing all my stuff, because tonight we heading to Osaka. When I check Keanan, he got better. He come back to the real he was, attractive.

My plan for today are visit Gion district and Fushimi Inari, so after check out we go to Kyoto Station first to put our luggage at locker room. One big locker room is 1000 Yen, I have three luggage and it enough in big locker room. After that we go to Kyoto bus station in front of Kyoto station, and head to Gion District by bus.

And here the Famous Gion District..............!!! Enjoy ;)

wanna meet Geisha? Please inside ;)
OOTD in Kyoto? Done
I don't have any idea about Hubby did
Wefie in Kyoto? also done!






what a weird poses
We stroll around Gion about 1 half hour, little bit disaaponted because don't see any Geisha in here. Actually if I have more times, I want spend in Gion around 3 hours, I  think that's ideal times. You can explore and taste the foods stall around, because Gion is really large area. 
someone still unstable after fever :D






not the best picture, but yeah :D


temple around Gion
At 4 p.m we back in hurry to bus stop, we afraid run of time because from Gion to fushimi Inari around 45 minutes. When we walked in hurry, I missed my Husband and my son, maybe they left in back, and I wait for them but they don't come. Me and one of friend separed and looking for my Husband, I was so worried because all my baby need like snack and milk, everthing with me.

Dango, japan traditioanl food


sleepy and tired face :D
We were search Keanan and hubby about 30 minutes, and can't find them. So I decided go to Fushimi Inari without my husband. With my friends we though better to use train rather than a bus to reach Fushimi Inari. So we go to train station, all direction wrote in Kanji, and finally we entered the wrong train. Unfortunately we just realized that after 15 minutes in the train. We were ran of time, so we decided just back to kyoto station. I feel so sad can't go to Fushimi inari :(

Arrived at Kyoto Station at 6.30 pm, and I saw my husband near the locker room, ah finally we met again! hahahaha. He told that he was hungry and entered to family mart just a minutes buy some foods, and he did'nt saw us anymore.After dinner at kyoto station, we go to Osaka. At 9 pm we arrived at our appartment at Namba. I decide not go to anywhere, just take a rest. Because tomorrow adventure await!! I already wait for tomorrow for all of my life, heheheh. See yaa!

Pardon my selfie :D
"Family who travel together, stay together"


She is a moody travel blogger and part time travel planner. She travel to lived. Believe she could so she did

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ARCHIEVE

2017


VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 2
VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 1
PART 1 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips
PART 2 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips | End
Travel Review ; Alilas Villa Uluwatu, where you can Listen the music of Ocean
Gathering Beauty Influence X MAKE OVER Indonesia
Travelling to South Korea on Day 4 ; N Seoul Tower, Must Visit When in Seoul
Travelling to Korea on Day 4 ; Autumn Vibes at Yeoido and Visiting Indonesian Embassy
Family Vacay to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park!
Happy Family Vacation at Gili Trawangan, Lombok
Postcard From Tropical Paradise Gili Trawangan
HALAL RASTAURANT IN VIETNAM - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI HO CHI MINH CITY
Korea day 3 : Afternoon Stroll at Gangnam
Travelling to Korea on Third Day ; Postcard from Ewha Woman University
Traveling to Korea on Day 2 : Experience Hanbok and Cherry Blossoms
Traveling to Korea on Day 1 : Hello from Seoul and Second Experienced
TRAVEL REVIEW : Jungle Fish Ubud, welcome to Jungle Club.
7 Cafe Restaurant Keren dan Instragramble di Bali
VIETNAM DAY 3 : ADMIRE THE BEAUTIFUL OF HALONG BAY AND FAREWELL TIME
VIETNAM DAY 2 ; LET'S GO TO HALONG BAY
WHAT TO DO IN HANOI
MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT VIETNAM, WHY YOU GUYS MUST VISIT THIS COUNTRY
SWEET PEACH HOUSE : GORGEOUS, LOVELY AND UNIQUE LODGING IN LOMBOK
LA LAGUNA. NEW HYPE PLACE FOR WAITING SUNSET IN CANGGU
HALAL RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI SINGAPORE
LOMBOK TRAVEL GUIDE ; THREE BEACH YOU MUST VISIT WHILE IN LOMBOK
BALI TRAVEL GUIDE ; HIDDEN MARIGOLD FIELDS IN KARANGASEM, SUCH A PARADISE!