Hello,This is me!

Anggun W. Ningrum

Motherhood life too short, world too wide

May 12, 2016

Spring Trip to Japan on Day 4 ; Lost in Shinjuku






Failure to Mount Fuji

Today route : Shinjuku - Kabuchiko - Shinjuku central park - Tokyo Metropolitan building



Today is the bad day ever, I'm wake up late because my baby is got some flu and fever. Yesterday weather is the coldest one, drop into 6 degress at the night. When Wake up at 8 pm I still want going to Kawaguchiko, but I'm waiting my baby and my husband wake up, preparing and it already 10 pm. Oh I hate when my oaln don't run well :(

Yeah this is my first time to bring my baby travel to foreign country, it’s not same if I just travelling with my husbad. He got fever last night and I little bit worry about him :( He can't breath well because of cough and flu. I gave him some medicine and he got better in the morning. For tips to how ans what to prepare when bring the baby travelling, I will share later. I will write the blog about that.

 But my time wasted not only because waiting my hubby and baby, it because I'm lost at Shinjuku stations! We're lost when looking next train to kawaguchiko. 

Shinjuku stations is the biggest in Tokyo, maybe the biggest in Japan. I wanna cry because of it. Too many exit but don't have enough directions, if I find the directions there no elevator so I must turn back to looking for elevator, today is really hard day. It's really hard to understand the directions in Shinjuku stations, oh I hate this place. when Asking the security they can't speak english oh comeeee on! and I can't speak Japanese even just a little :(

When I find the correct train it already at 12 pm, it will spend 3 hours to Kawaguchiko,I think it"s just wasted money and time if I just in kawaguchiko for 1 or two hours. So I change my plan and decide to exploring  shinjuku. Better just sightseeing around Shinjuku right? Many to see here. But in my deep heart, I'm so disappointed can't go to Kawaguchiko 😢 I will plan to visit Kawaguchiko in other day by bus, by bus is just 2 hours with only cost around 1750 yen one way. 
what a beutiful flower, make heart better hihi

let's move on after bite a dorayaki



i'm so confuse, he's still happy
 So here I'm, lost in Shinjuku ✌🏼️
I change my clothes, the weather is warm today. I'm feeling hot when use my first clothes. before I read the weather will so cold at Kawaguchko, so I wear 4 piece cloth to make me warm, but now, tokyo have a warm weather, so my first cloth is really not suitbale, so hot! hahaha. Than I saw big sale in Forever 21, so I can't move anywhere and just stuck in this place :D


I'm ready for Fuji san but I'm In shinjuku now -_-
and let's change the cloth

I'm wearing 4 pieces to face the cold weather at Fuji san, in fact Tokyo now very warm
Add caption
Shinjuku Neighborhood
Well my first destinantion in here of course Shinjuku Gyeon. I want bring my son play at Shinjuku Gyeon so he can run anywhere :D But when at entering gate woaaaaa to much people,  it like in the market rather than a park 😂And must pay the admissions  200 yen per person. Hmm because of too crowded I turn back and  I spend this day for shopping and strollng Shinjuku area heheheh. Too much sale for winter clothes everywhere 😂
After healing from my sadness because can't go to Kawaguchiko, I walking around Shinjuku area. And yes many to see and do in here! And that's free :D

Shinjuku day
My fav things to do is sightseeing :)


lots of people wanna go to Shinjuku Gyeon
strolling around Shinjuku




I love strolling around this area


First I go to Kabuchiko, oh this area totally kawaiiii, taste so Japan. Kabuchiko will crowded at night, lucky I'm here in afternoon. Kabuchiko area is one of red light district at Shinjuku, I saw many woman poster outside the building, written in Japanese so I can't understand the meaning :D

I found the famous Robot restaurants in here, I read, this restaurant very famous, but the admissons to enter and serve by the robot is 8000 yen per person, oh I wanna cry :'( why evertyhing is very Expensive in Tokyo :'(
HI from Kabuchiko ^^


the expensive robot restaurant

Kabuchiko Area








Than I go to Shinjuku central park, it's just acrossing the Tokyo Government Building. We're sit at the park, enjoy our late lunch and watching our baby run everywhere. I feel so happy look him so attractive, laugh to me, and he totally screaming when meet a people hahaha :D Many Japanese people said my son is very adorable and kawaiii, is'nt he? 
waiting hubby and Keanan buy our lunch



he can't stop running

he's so KAWAIIII :)

Before sunset, I go to Tokyo Goverment Building to see Tokyo skyline at night from 45 floor, it's free. From shinjuku stations, head to west exit, it in the same way to Shinjuku central park like I explain above. When you entered the building, go down to the lower floor, the security will give you directions. 

the way to Tokyo Metropolitan Building
something unique circle
the amazing view from 45floor




Tokyo Metropolitan Building



Actually I don't want go back late, because I want save my energy for tomorrow, to explore Shibuya, Harajuku and Takeshita. But my hubby darling ask me again to walk around and enjoy the city at night. TODAY is quite warm, so walking at night while saw local life is a good idea. 

mom busy to shop, he's busy to destroy everything -_-


With a cup of coffe, we walk again around Shinjuku, talking about our marriage life, about our son, about everything, feeling so Alhamdulillah can spend the day in here, in Japan with him and our son❤
And the bonus for today is, We're back to our apartment with a lot of shopping bag, ah shopping always make my day better :D

Thank you to visit and read my blog, have a good day ;)

She is a moody travel blogger and part time travel planner. She travel to lived. Believe she could so she did

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ARCHIEVE

2017


VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 2
VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 1
PART 1 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips
PART 2 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips | End
Travel Review ; Alilas Villa Uluwatu, where you can Listen the music of Ocean
Gathering Beauty Influence X MAKE OVER Indonesia
Travelling to South Korea on Day 4 ; N Seoul Tower, Must Visit When in Seoul
Travelling to Korea on Day 4 ; Autumn Vibes at Yeoido and Visiting Indonesian Embassy
Family Vacay to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park!
Happy Family Vacation at Gili Trawangan, Lombok
Postcard From Tropical Paradise Gili Trawangan
HALAL RASTAURANT IN VIETNAM - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI HO CHI MINH CITY
Korea day 3 : Afternoon Stroll at Gangnam
Travelling to Korea on Third Day ; Postcard from Ewha Woman University
Traveling to Korea on Day 2 : Experience Hanbok and Cherry Blossoms
Traveling to Korea on Day 1 : Hello from Seoul and Second Experienced
TRAVEL REVIEW : Jungle Fish Ubud, welcome to Jungle Club.
7 Cafe Restaurant Keren dan Instragramble di Bali
VIETNAM DAY 3 : ADMIRE THE BEAUTIFUL OF HALONG BAY AND FAREWELL TIME
VIETNAM DAY 2 ; LET'S GO TO HALONG BAY
WHAT TO DO IN HANOI
MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT VIETNAM, WHY YOU GUYS MUST VISIT THIS COUNTRY
SWEET PEACH HOUSE : GORGEOUS, LOVELY AND UNIQUE LODGING IN LOMBOK
LA LAGUNA. NEW HYPE PLACE FOR WAITING SUNSET IN CANGGU
HALAL RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI SINGAPORE
LOMBOK TRAVEL GUIDE ; THREE BEACH YOU MUST VISIT WHILE IN LOMBOK
BALI TRAVEL GUIDE ; HIDDEN MARIGOLD FIELDS IN KARANGASEM, SUCH A PARADISE!