Hello,This is me!

Anggun W. Ningrum

Motherhood life too short, world too wide

April 21, 2016

Spring Trip to Japan on Day 3 ; Still obsessed with Cherry Blossom




Still cherry blossoms edition 
Today Route : Imperial Palace-Chidorigafuchi-Disneysea
Koniciwa Japan! I'm still interesting and obsessed about Cherry Blossoms 🌸Starting the day with full of breakfast, than let's go to Imperial palace! 


My first destinantions today is Tokyo Imperial palace. From Nisshi Nippori subways stations choose Chiyoda Line and stop at Otemachi stations, it's about 4 stations. I'm forget about the exit but when out from the train the directions is clear, just follow to Imperial city and it will lead you to imperial palace. Yaps the directions in Subway is more clearly rather than at JR stations, that's why I'm always trying use subway rather than JR. 


yap can you see the gate behind me? just across the road
what a beautiful cherry blossoms, is it?
feel a lot of happiness seeing him! Love you K :*
my little ninja turtle run everywhere
my travel companion is my family

OOTD picture? done
No admissions to entering the Imperial palace, the security will give you a card at the gate, and you just need to back the card at the exit gate. Imperial palace east garden is very  big, actually you need 2 hours to to enjoy the view in here, but  I don't want waste the time because I have scheduled to visit Disneysea after lunch. one hour must enough for me. so here are the beautiful cherry blossoms seasons from Imperial Palace!


who is took thie pic? gak ikhlas kayaknya :'(
he loves run under sakura trees
perfect place for hanami, not crowded






kirei lady:)
 the garden is very big, check the map when you want out from different gate
alhamdulillah, I have them to make my day brighter
sorry for my expressions :D He can't stop even for a seconds :D
I got you baby!




From imperial palace it's so close to Chidorigafuchi, walking around 30 minutes, if you don't like walk just back to the Otemachi stations, take Hanzomon Line (the purple one) and stop at Hanzomon stations. So let's go to Chidorigafuchi.

For me walk is better, because I can see many many many Cherry blossoms tree on my way to Chidorigafuchi. I think Chidorigafuchi is best the place to enjoy Cherry blossoms or Hanami, the place is not crowded like other. And the Cherry blossoms is so beautiful in here rather than other place in Tokyo.,I can't explain how beautiful is it, no word can explain. 
hubby infornt of the gate which near to chidofigafuchi
very beautiful.. I walk under Cherry blossom trees to Chidorigafuchi




welcome to Chidorigafuchi :)






Chidorigafuchi is a park that developed next to Chidorigafuchi pedestrian path. there is also a boat for rent, to looking up cherry blossoms on the water. But when I'm at there I can't see any boat, maybe when I come at the end of cherry blossoms season so no boat for rent. Today the  weather is very cold, only 9 degress. my plan is I want lunch in Chidorigafuchi, sit under the cherry blossom and enjoy our lunch meal, but I'm freezing, the only one that not freeze is only my son, he wear a warm jacket, me? I don't bring any my warm coat :( So I' in hurry to enter the stations, find some warmer place, lunch and go to Tokyo Disney sea 



Chidorigafuchi neighborhood, mostly the building is office tower
💃🏼

From Chidorigafuchi to Tokyo Disney sea or Disneyland go to Hanzomon stations first. when enter the stations is really like nightmare! No elevator, just stairs! I'm bring heavy baby stroller and there is no elevators 😭 
When I and my husband trying to up the stoller, two japanase gantlemen come and help us, oh thanks God! Like what I said before, local people in here is really friendly and helpful. 

From Hanzomon stations, takes Hanzomon line to Shin-ochanomizu, than change line to Ogawamachi. From Ogawamachi take Marunouchi line and stop at Tokyo stations. To  reach Tokyo Disney sea, from anywhere you are, you must arrive at Tokyo Stations first. In Tokyo stations continue the train to Shin Kiba or Maihama. In Maihama stations you will change train with Disney resort train, it's so easy, the train that have mickey mouse window will bring you to Disneyland
.

at Tokyo Station, one of the biggest and busy
Disneyland train, yaiii :D

 😁
The train will stop at  at Disneyland stations and Disneysea stations.If you're going to Japan better to choose entering Tokyo Disneysea rather than Disneyland, Disneyland available on many country like Hongkong, Paris, USA, but Disneysea only here in Japan! I have been enter Disneyland in Hongkong, so Tokyo Disneysea sea is my choice :D. One day pass to Tokyo Disneysea and Or disneyland is same, around 7.400 yen/persons or around 800.000 rupiah. It expensive but worth because Disney Sea only one in the world! Soooo welcome to Tokyo Disneysea!

hi from Tokyo Disney sea


So crowded when see the Disney parade










he cry wanna play with "badut"


Here our day at Tokyo Disneysea, can't take many picture, my camera suddenly low battery, and the weather so bad cold. But, don’t missed the most amazing atractions in here at night, there is a amazing show I think, and than there are many of light and fireworks. It’s so beautiful starting at 07.30 pm until 08,00 pm, don’t miss it.

In japan, there is spring Holiday, and this week is that Holiday. So Disneysea is so so much people in here! Don’t have much time to trying many kind of rides in here. Next time if I’m going to Japan again, I will starting to visit Disneyland at early morning, and not on spring or other japanese’s students holiday, it’s really crowded.









Did I mention about the atraction in here? yap don't forget at 07.30 at the front Harbour. It's really amazing. the music, the light, the fireworks, everything remains me about my childhood. Honestly I'm crying when saw it, I remembered I'm grow up with many Disney Character around me. I'm so cheesy right? hahahaha. But the only reasons I'm crying  this is like a dream come true been in Japan, saw many beautiful cherry blossoms, have fun at Disneysea with little family, I feel so blessed.

 I never give up with my dream to travel around the world. what I want to say is you don't need to be rich to travel well. Remember, life is short and the world is too wide.

Thank you for visit and read my blog, I hope my blog can inspire you to see the world. 








She is a moody travel blogger and part time travel planner. She travel to lived. Believe she could so she did

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ARCHIEVE

2017


VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 2
VIETNAM [ HO CHI MINH TRAVEL GUIDE - PART 1
PART 1 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips
PART 2 | Must Visit Place Around Malang for Family Trips | End
Travel Review ; Alilas Villa Uluwatu, where you can Listen the music of Ocean
Gathering Beauty Influence X MAKE OVER Indonesia
Travelling to South Korea on Day 4 ; N Seoul Tower, Must Visit When in Seoul
Travelling to Korea on Day 4 ; Autumn Vibes at Yeoido and Visiting Indonesian Embassy
Family Vacay to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park!
Happy Family Vacation at Gili Trawangan, Lombok
Postcard From Tropical Paradise Gili Trawangan
HALAL RASTAURANT IN VIETNAM - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI HO CHI MINH CITY
Korea day 3 : Afternoon Stroll at Gangnam
Travelling to Korea on Third Day ; Postcard from Ewha Woman University
Traveling to Korea on Day 2 : Experience Hanbok and Cherry Blossoms
Traveling to Korea on Day 1 : Hello from Seoul and Second Experienced
TRAVEL REVIEW : Jungle Fish Ubud, welcome to Jungle Club.
7 Cafe Restaurant Keren dan Instragramble di Bali
VIETNAM DAY 3 : ADMIRE THE BEAUTIFUL OF HALONG BAY AND FAREWELL TIME
VIETNAM DAY 2 ; LET'S GO TO HALONG BAY
WHAT TO DO IN HANOI
MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT VIETNAM, WHY YOU GUYS MUST VISIT THIS COUNTRY
SWEET PEACH HOUSE : GORGEOUS, LOVELY AND UNIQUE LODGING IN LOMBOK
LA LAGUNA. NEW HYPE PLACE FOR WAITING SUNSET IN CANGGU
HALAL RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE - TEMPAT MAKANAN HALAL DI SINGAPORE
LOMBOK TRAVEL GUIDE ; THREE BEACH YOU MUST VISIT WHILE IN LOMBOK
BALI TRAVEL GUIDE ; HIDDEN MARIGOLD FIELDS IN KARANGASEM, SUCH A PARADISE!